Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Twisted Root Burger Company - Dallas, TX


Buffalo Burger

I recently took a trip to Dallas, TX with my wife and her friend Angell. We were headed to an Empower Me Pink Tour for our Magnolia Charms Paparazzi business.  I’ll blog about the Empower Pink Tour later. In this blog I want to tell you about a side trip to a restaurant we took.

We were able to eat at the Twisted Root Burger Company. If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area be sure to check this place out. One word describes these burgers and that is AWESOME. They certainly are not your momma’s burger.

Enjoying the conversation with friends
I had a "Buffalo Burger". I have always wanted to try one of these and several times while I was out west had intended to try it out. I found it funny that I finally got one so close to home. I am a pretty plan kind of guy so my Buffalo Burger had just cheese and bacon.. It came with lettuce and onion but I left it off. I added barbeque sauce and ordered and extra a side of french fries. I split my burger with my wife and Angell. They had ordered a “The Western.”  It was a half-pound of beef, American Cheese, Bacon, Fired Onion Rings, Jalapenos Ketchup and Mayonnaise. They also ordered fried green beans. Yep, l said fried green beans. 

Western Burger and Fried Green Beans
Both the burgers were seasoned just right and cooked to perfection. The fried green beans were delicious. I was surprised by the green beans and would definitely order them again and again! The french fries were the least impressive thing on the table and even those were good.

For drinks I tried watermelon tea and a cream root beer. I am not a big fan of root beer. I love the smell but I can do without drinking root beer. I went ahead and got a shot of root beer and tried it. I’m still not a fan of root beer but this was one of the better root beers I have tasted. The watermelon tea tasted just like it sounded. I finally just went with water but that was mainly because that is what I usually drink with a meal nowadays. They also offered the regular variety of drinks.


There were so many unusual items on the menu I wish I could tell them all to you but I just can’t remember. What I can tell you is go check this place out and try their burgers. You will get hooked. The Twisted Root Burger Company we visited was located at: 2615 Commerce St Dallas, TX 75226. You can also visit their website at: http://twistedrootburgerco.com/menu/

Warning: Visiting their website will make you hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment