Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dallas-Richardson Holiday Inn



Recently, while at a convention in Dallas, TX, my wife, I, and a friend stayed at the Dallas- Richardson Holiday Inn. This was a nice hotel for a great price.

We rented a room with two double sized beds. I am not a fan of double beds but this seems to be the standard in most hotels. The room was functional albeit a little small.  The standard hotel furniture was present: TV with HBO, dresser, nightstand, alarm clock, ironing board, beds, etc. The room was clean and the AC functioned well.

The area of the hotel seemed and felt safe. The hotel itself was clean and the staff we encountered were friendly. I always travel with a fan and run it while I sleep so I did not hear any noise that was bothersome.

I had the opportunity to use the weight room which was a nice. It had various weight lifting machines as well as treadmills and bikes.

Afterwards I joined my wife at the Indoor Heated Pool. The pool was comfortably heated. It was only about 4 ½ foot deep so no diving and of course there was no life guard present. I did not see any pool towels but fortunately I was able to grab some out of the nearby weight room.

There was also an outdoor pool but it was too cold to swim outside.

At $100 per night I would recommend this hotel if you are ever in the Dallas/Richardson area.

For information and reservation for the Dallas-Richardson Holiday Inn visit:
http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/richardson/dalrs/hoteldetail

No comments:

Post a Comment